JDE Users Access

tdn

Hi

I am a newbie to JDE/Citrix. We currently have a user that needs access to a report. How do i set the permissions from the security workbench for the object?

Welcome to JDE List, I think. A few thoughts to help you along:

- You will have much better results if you post this in the correct forum. I suggest the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne forum. This forum is for third-party applications.

- Be prepared: Someone is going to point out that you should receive training before trying to administer JD Edwards -- you're not dealing with a simple Microsoft application. You could easily lock everyone out of your system, including yourself. What you're asking is routinely simple for someone with proper training, which you obviously have not received. Isn't there at least one person at your location who has received JDE administrative/CNC training?

- You might also avail yourself of the search function on the JDE List menu. A similar question has probably been asked and answered at least once.

- You should include your environment (database, JDE version, hardware platform) in your question (or better yet, in your signature), as the correct answer may well depend on the version of JDE you're using.

Back