Computer Telephony Integration (CTI ) package for JDE

rahul123

Are there any packages available that integrate JD Edwards with CTI technology?
Customer Service will like to know who is calling and some case details etc. before picking up the phone.
We are on 811 SP1 , 8.96. and run on SQL Server 2000.

If so, how exactly does the Computer Telephony Integration work with JDE and what are your thoughts/reactions about it?
There used to be comptek package that integrated with CSMS
http://www.comtek-intl.com/ but I think they were only fat client based.
Has anyone used it?

Also if not integrated with JD Edwards, are there packages that will work at the database level but with a Web only JDE environment ?
Any information is really appriciated.
Thanks
Rahul

I did quite a bit of research trying to get Oracle-JDE's CTI deployed in a JDE EnterpriseOne environment. JDE currently recommends MCIM for CTI. MCIM stands for Multi-channel Integration Manager. This is essentially the was also known as Apropos. Apropos is a call center and IP telephony integration product. From what I installed in a demo mode, it looked cool. MCIM can be downloaded and installed from edelivery.oracle.com. However, in order to run it, you have to get a license from JDE Support. [No try-buy]. MCIM is supported thru the CRM-Portal support site.

Thanks a lot. Did you consider any other products. Our call center runs AVAYA Call Tracking. Do we have other options. I will really appriciate if you could provide your phone number to my email [email protected] and we can have a conversation on the subject.
Thanks
Rahul

Back