WAS 6.1.0.15 and Tools Release 8.97.2.1

cdawes

VIP Member
I've got about 7 live and 3 more non live clients running 8.97 with WAS on the i5/OS (V5R4).

Recently ran into an issue with 6.1.0.15 ND with 8.97.2.1 on the i5/OS where all tests look fine but the HTML instances will not create.

The error is similar to Solution ID 201069578 which indicates that you don't have a supported WAS version but according to the MTR's my version is supported.

Already tried the normal tests with the IVT on both the dmgr and default profiles. J2EE containers create fine and the Enterprise Servers are up and running on 8.97.2.1.

Anone have issue with either components?

Thanks,

Colin

We went through something similar with 6.1.0.9. We had to make sure the specified version of Java was the default one (1.5), especially with several different versions on the system.

We didn't get as high as 6.1.0.15. At the time, only .12 was available, so take this with a grain of salt. We wound up downgrading to 6.1.0.9 before things would install correctly.

.....the latest version on i5/OS is 6.1.0.17 and I specifically installed 6.1.0.15.

Version of Java also checks out in the systemout.log for the dmgr and default profiles.

Colin

Back