Looking to aquire, borrow or buy UPK content

FNorelli

FNorelli

Well Known Member
I am developing UPK content and rather than start from scratch on the Job Cost and Property Management modules, I am looking for someone to give, lend, or sell me content for these two UPK modules. Anyone out there have UPK running for JC or PM? Thanks. Fred

FN,
I haven't looked at UPK lately - but, there used to be a lot of canned
content for UPK/E1.

If you can't find it - I'll try to locate the canned stuff and see if I can
point you to it.

(db)

--

Thanks. Oracle does not have canned content for Job Cost or Property Management. I can not locate the source code for the published modules we have, which means I can not make updates or edits. It is assumed that the author took the source files when he left the account because UPK development was done on his laptop. So I have to start from sratch. Before doing so, I thought I could plead with the user community for any custom UPK's developed for these two application suites. So far, NADA.

Fred,

There are several organizations that do UPK - and you might contact them to see if they have something 'canned' as their template that they use to start with (I'm sure it would cost, but ... how much is your time worth to recreate from scratch)

Give Intelligo a holler (http://www.intelligo.com/) - feel free to tell them that I suggested they contact you (I'm sure they will curse :) )

(db)

Back