Processing EDI

Jose Mencia

Hi everybody,

apart from the oficial documentation fro EDI Processing, can you tell me where could I find real examples?
On of my problem is that I cannot change nothing about versions of R47002C. It seems I have no access, but I am supposed to be administrator...
On point more is that I would need an example of flat file to test my configuration. can anybody please send an example of this file and how can I introduce it in the system?
Thank you in advance

The JDE EDI Documentation for most versions is pretty general. Much depends on what release/version of JDE you are using. If you are just using a flat file, that is not the most efficient or controlled way to handle EDI with JDE. Using the F47 files offers many advantages as well as using a reliable EDI translation/communiation system.

You have not really provided enough information for any of us to help at this point.

Cheers,

Skip Stein
Management Systems Consulting, Inc.

Hi Jose,
Please refer to Enterprise One - Interoperability guide. It gives you various information about 'Z' tables and applications used in the E1. The reason why you are not able to change the PO is because of version security being applied. Please make a copy of the existing version and try modifying it else check out the version, make changes to the security and check in. But considering it is a standard version of E1, I would suggest you make a copy of the version and do the necessary modifications.

Through the processing option it can be controlled what could be the delimiter that can be used for the flat file. Please try making the necessary modifications.

Regards
jdemen
Worldsoft A7.3, EnterpriseOne - 8.12/AS400

Back