F47003 - for what?

AriKukkonen

Hi,
I found out that I have very large table in my database, called proddta.f47003
That is not mentioned anywhere, for what it is used?
Can it be purged?

Terve Ari!

F47003 is used as a workfile when JDE processes particular EDI messages to update JDE sales or purchase orders. For example R4713 EDI inbound PO change. It records the differences (some key fields) between the incoming EDI message and the corresponding sales/purchase order data (or between inbound EDI message and corresponding outbound EDI message (for example F417131/F47132 vs. F47011/F47012)

As long as the EDI message(s) have been processed, you can remove the records in F47002 if you do not wish to keep these for historical purposes. as there are transactional ledgers anyway, you should easily be able to delete everything older than a couple of months

Hope this helps
/Aarto

Thanx,
there is no date column in the table, so I think I have to shutdown JDE and then clean the table. Just to be sure there is nothing processing.
3.5 million rows and 1.7 gigabytes in that table, for not needed data it is alot.

Sales Ledger table F42199 is a bit bigger, 10 gigabytes and 2.5 million row. But that cannot be cleaned, that information is needed.

Why is the data in F42199 needed? Do I need to keep 5 year old data in that table or is there a SOX issue or something?

Back