Create!form (Director)

Alan2011

Hello All,
I am having problem using Create!director designer to send JDE print queue file to the network directroy other than print queue on EOne server...
To make it short I am on Create!form server 3.2, Director 6.2 JDE erp 8.9...
I have setup a condition node (diamond) on director designer if:
A. the pdf file already existed: then followed with a "delete" node to remove the existing file and then follwoing with "send" node (-copyto#!) to write the merged file coming from stream.
B. if the file is not existed, have a "Send" node (-copyto#!) to write a fresh file on that direcory.
However, my problem in designer is that the diamond conditon will checks and sees one condition only whether true or fals, and will never checks the other conditon.
I don't know if this is something to do with director disigner or the way I have setup.

Thanks for you replies.

Alan
JDE CNC ERP 8.9
SQL 2005

Alan,

On the surface, your Cdirector project looks fine but I can't tell for sure without seeing the logic statements in the condition node. From what you describe the first condition "IF Exits" is always evaluating as true. In my experience with Cdirector projects sometimes a logic statement that looks like it should work doesn't. My solution when that happens is to change around the logic until I find the "magic" syntax that works.

Hope this helps.

Karen.

Back