fields on a table

Jozi68

Hi All,
Can anyone tell me where I can get a list of all fields on the F0101 table?
regards,
Jozi

One way is to use Display File Field Description DSPFFD (for a menu of all file commands, type GO CMDFILE at the command prompt). Another way is to use the JDE Cross-reference tool.

You can also look at the QADBIFLD file in the QSYS library
or use the SYSCOLUMNS file in QSYS2.

Thanks,
but I don't always have access to the server. What I was looking for was documentation that I can download. I am receiving dumps off the tables, but I don't know what the fields are.
regards,
Jozi

If you go into OMW, you can go into table design to view/print out the table layout. To find out more information about individual fields, look the alias up in the data dictionary and read the glossary information.

Object Management Workbench, part of the JDE toolset. Your CNC or a developer should be able to explain it to you, but it sounds like you may not have access to that application.

No I don't, I only receive text file dumps from the DB, so I need documentation on the tables, specifically F0911, F0101 and F0401.
regards,
Jozi

Jozi,

As said in previous posts, work with a JDE developer to get you the info from Object Management Workbench (OMW) from within the JDE application.

Back