SAP/JDE G/L Integration?

Nita

I am working in EnterpriseOne B9 tools release 8.96 SP2, database is Oracle 9.2.0.6 on Sun/Solaris 9. Financials A/P and G/L are in this JDE environment as are Work Orders.

Company is currently implementing SAP ECC 6 and CRM for billing of customers.

A/R and A/P for the billing system will be done through SAP.
The Finance Dept wants to continue using JDE for their G/L and A/P cheque printing (refunds).

Can anyone point me toward a source of info that might help in devising an interface to reconcile the SAP G/L with the JDE G/L? I have searched both SAP and KG websites but have not had any success. Maybe there isn't any information to be found.

We have consultants performing the SAP implementation and they will ultimately create the interface but I will be responsible for supporting it so would like to be able to make informed suggestions or requests during this phase of the project.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Nita

One possibility would be an integration appliance like Cast Iron which can talk to both SAP and JDE. We use it to connect JDE to salesforce.com
You might also look into Oracle's BPM. I have no experience with it, having only sat through sales demos, but I would expect it to be pricey and have trouble connecting to SAP.

Thanks Tim! That's exactly the kind of info I was hoping for. I'll give it a look.

Back