Error while try to view PDF output in "Work with Submitted Jobs"

aphillipps

Error while try to view PDF output in \"Work with Submitted Jobs\"

This is my first time posting in the forum, so I apologize if I do not provide all the necessary information.

At a specific time of day (always on a Monday morning), my users report the following error message for a few minutes, while working in the "Work with Submitted Jobs" application.....the error is UBE: Temporary file webclient.war/temp/NET_TEMPXXXdoes not exist. The XXX is a different number each time.

Does anyone have an idea of what this might be? After about 5 or 10 minutes, evrything is fine again until the following Monday morning. My main CNC guys is on vacation, so I'm trying to do some research on my own. Any help anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated. We are on E1 8.11 8.96.1.5 on an iSeries running Websphere 5.0. Thank you very much. Adam Phillipps

Re: Error while try to view PDF output in \"Work with Submitted Jobs\"

Adam,

I would look for some kind of scheduled maintenance activity like a backup or a reorg that happens on Monday mornings. Since this occurs pretty regularly, that would be my hunch. My other hunch is that this is not a CNC thing. It's an iSeries thing.

Re: Error while try to view PDF output in \"Work with Submitted Jobs\"

Greg,

Thank you very much for the reply. You were correct. We found the SCO (Save Change Object) on the iSeries is running at the time we have the issue on Monday morning. We are going to move the time of the SCO to see if the has the desired affect.

Thanks for your help.
Adam

Back