R45300 PO Template Issues

pgm_geek

We have the XML output from R45300 and a working template. The problem is that the Purchase_Order_Print (details) is not nested within the PageHeaders tag. So the template was created to read through only the Purchase_Order_Print (details) set of tags. Now the user community wants data found only in the PageHeaders tag. I'm attempting to use XPATH to pull what is necessary, but I'm having issues getting the right information as the purchase order numbers change. Has anyone worked with creating a template for this particular UBE?

XML File Layout (vanilla)
<R43500>
<Properties>
</Properties>
<PageHeaders>
<Page_Header_S43>
</Page_Header_S43>
</PageHeaders>
<Purchase_Order_Print_S42_Group>
<On_Ship_To_LBH_S45>
</On_Ship_To_LBH_S45>
</Purchase_Order_Print_S42_Group>
</R43500>

Just to add some clarification...

I'm successfully using XPath references to return the first field in the header, but I'm not able to use it a value for the purchase order that the detail is currently on. I can't seem to get the XPath to move beyond the first set of header tags. Please see attached document.

I've figured out the problem. Hopefully the attached document will help out someone and save you a bit of a headache!

Could you possibly include the full PO template. I have been struggling with this to but I am very new to BI Publisher and would love to see a final working example

Let me try to upload the document again...

Attachments

• 144627-XML Publisher XPATH Sample.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 413
Back