Report R5542565

rlafrance

I need to copy this report and change some things, when I copy the report and make no changes, I added a basic version. It does not matter what I do when I run the report, the pdf page is centered and only 1 inch by 1 inch with nothing on it. I have copied many reports and have never seen this before.

Please offer some guidance.

Thanks

Anything starting with a 55 is already a custom report.

Your report is based on, presumably, R42565 - invoices.

My suggestion is for you to delete your copy of the report, and copy it again - or try and copy the original. Unless you're talking about the versions ?

When you submit the report, also check your paper type associated with the printer.

You don't mention your platform so I'll assume. Below is one of our custom versions of R42565 and after changes we often have to remember to delete t he *SQLPKG so that SQL can recreate the access paths and optimizations. Th is is from an iSeries... If you don't routinely delete *SQLPKG's or your pr omotions timing isn't in sync with the deletions this can sneak up on you w hen you least expect it. Actually just had one of our developers stop by a nd ask about checking for *SQLPKG's on a File that they just added an index to as I'm typing this... Worth checking... The first time you fire up tha t UBE or access a file whose *SQLPKG was deleted, the application may seem a bit sluggish as SQL recreates that *SQLPKG.

Wrkobj *all/R5542*

R5542565A *SQLPKG QRECOVERY

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On B ehalf Of rlafrance
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 1:27 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Report R5542565

I need to copy this report and change some things, when I copy the report a nd make no changes, I added a basic version. It does not matter what I do w hen I run the report, the pdf page is centered and only 1 inch by 1 inch wi th nothing on it. I have copied many reports and have never seen this befor e.

Please offer some guidance.

Thanks

Hi.

Tis reports populates F42565 and it passes thir PID as a Key

you must adapt this to the new pid to get it working rigth

This is usen on different sections in the code. (at least we had this kind of problem, not the same, but the section that prints data uses this F42565 table and not F4211 directly)

Hope this helps

I found a fix,
I had to open all the report sections, resave the report and check it back in and the report worked properly.

Back