Installation Question.

m@dm@x

m@dm@x

Well Known Member
All,
I've installed 810 in a lab environment on an AS/400. Well, while watching the paint dry during a package build, I got bored and looked at the job queue I had to link to QBATCH during the installation and found a job queue named QB7333. Is this job queue automatically configured on an AS/400 during and installation? It just seems weird that there would be a reference to an older software release. Am I losing it?

Max

Hello Max,

Here are our queues and we skipped 810 so maybe that's why we don't have QB 7333. Not sure but an extra batch queue is always handy...

QB7331 QGPL 0 QBATCH RLS
QB7332 QGPL 0 QBATCH RLS
QB7334 QGPL 0 QBATCH RLS
BTW, this doesn't prove you aren't losing it...

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On B ehalf Of m@
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 2:25 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Installation Question.

All,
I've installed 810 in a lab environment on an AS/400. Well, while watching the paint dry during a package build, I got bored and looked at the job que ue I had to link to QBATCH during the installation and found a job queue na med QB7333. Is this job queue automatically configured on an AS/400 during and installation? It just seems weird that there would be a reference to an older software release. Am I losing it?

Max

JD Edwards 810 8.94 JD Edwards 811 SP1 8.96 H1 I lost 20 bucks to owcnc!

Re: RE: Installation Question.

[ QUOTE ]
Hello Max,<br><brBTW, this doesn't prove you aren't losing it

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I'm sure I'm losing it. It's not because of JDE though. Thanks for the info.

Max

Back