Label printing on Create!Form

tgatif

As anyone has experience with label printer. I am trying to print 3 x 5 label on the label printer (Zebra S4M) through Create!Director when I submitted the job from jde. However, somehow the printer is not printing correctly. It is not printing the whole label. I have checked different drivers and changed the page size but of no use.

tgatif

Check with Bottomline.... I worked on a project recently where they had Zebra label printers that printed output from Cform. However, it seemed to be an "undocumented" configuration.

The client did not own the Zebra Bartender software so they had to contract with Bottomline to have their labels modified (Bottomline had originally created them and said the client could modify their labels if 1) they had the Bartender software and 2) attended a "training session" at Bottomline).

Maybe someone else on the forum knows how to get labels to print correctly to Zebra printers.

Karen.

Download the special drivers from seagull scientific. These drivers are free and specifically developed for label printers.

Taj

did you try adjusting the stock size on the printer itself? although this has caused many problems for us with Cf.

Back