SP 15.1

jimc

We're on Xe base (SP13) & need to upgrade to SP15.1 for a couple of "features". What has been the experiences of those that have done this? I know of one company that failed & had to revert back to SP13. Has anyone had success?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Xe SP13
NT
Oracle

I am testing SP15.1 now. It looks like fat client is OK, but JAS cause some new problem.

I plan on going to SP 15.1 sometime next week. I originally had planned to
go to SP 15.1 at the end of June but I can't wait that long. If anyone
happens to beat me to it please let us know if SP 15.1 is of good quality.

Thanks

Colin

Colin Dawes, MSc
City of Guelph
B7332 SP13.1, Oracle 8.1.6, NT 4.0, Fat & WTS

I was told that there was a problem with SP15 and that the correction will be available in the next couple of weeks.

One World Xe B7333 SP13, World 7.3, AS400 File Server, NT 4.0 Deployment Server, EDI TrustedLink E Version 5 (Premenos)

We are on SP15.1 on 7332 and doing OK.

Dave Mallory Denver Water 7332 SP 15.1 Oracle 81634 NT 4.0

Correct me if I'm wrong, but those build changes came as part of SP10 or
there abouts, for B7332,

Simon

We might need to make the move for JAS features, but someone JDE recommended I wait. I guess he/she heard there was problems with the install.

Is there anyone Xe that attempted this update? How'd it go?

rkang: Could you tell me what sort of problems you had with JAS? Were they show-stoppers or did you find work-arounds?

Thanx

Doug
[email protected]

Xe SP13.1, AS400 V4R3, CO-Oracle806, Co-A73c10, Citrix, NT JAS

Re: RE: SP 15.1

I have just installed SP 15_1 in a B7331, I have to do the Euro COnversion, so at this moment I haven't seen any problem with this SP 15_1, so if I see anything really strange I'll give notice. If you need specific information, let me know.
Regards.

Back