Decimal Spacing in UTB

Thanigaivel

Hi,
In jde UTB one particular field displays the value as 456.87 instead of 45687 in particular environment not in all environments.i have checked for another environment with the same pathcode.

thanks
thanigaivel

Hi Thanigaivel,

This should be a Currency Trigger issue.
If you test it on the same machine on the same path code, but in an other environment, then not the trigger code makes the difference, I suppose, some missing or incorrect value causes it which is used by by Currency Trigger code.

Would be great to attach the Currency Trigger code for us and examine the relevant field contents in the records (e.g. CRCD, CO, MCU, any - which is used in the trigger).

Regards,

Zoltán

Hi,

Can you please tell us how to do that. Explain in detial what needs to be done for resolving the issue.

Thanks,
Premkumar.S

Hi Thanigaivel, Premkumar,

Would you please previously clarify your issue, scenario in detail and let us know your release, tool set / SP level, platform, etc.

THANKS IN ADVANCE,

Zoltán

Hi Thanigaivel, Premkumar,

I still wait your answers, at least:

On wich table?
On wich field?
...and please, at least the release level - at least

Zoltán

Hi thanigaivel,

I am almost totally sure, that this is not a technical, but an application issue.

The currency decimal places of AA field in F0911 depends on many things like:
- system setup (is currency conversion is on?)
- master setups (company, leger type, currency)
- and can be vary in different rows based on the content of the record (Document Type and GL Posted Code, Ledger Tye, Company, Currency Code)

I suppose, you have different setup or setup combination in your environments, or you simply checked records with different contents (DCT, POST, CO, LT, CRCD).

If you still see diffent decimal places in the environments in rows with identical DCT, POST, CO, LT, CRCD, then it should be different setup in the environments.

Regards,

Zoltán

Back