Problem with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne HTML Web Server instalations

stomar_3

I tried to install JD EdwardsOne HTML Web Server, but have some problems.
Namely on the first pages instead to show the name of software (JD Edwards HTML Web Server) installer showed ERROR:null.
You can see attached photo 1.jpg.

After that if I go forward end on third step (third window from the beginning of installation) instead to show what I install, installer showed this message : An error occurred: ServiceException: (error code = 200; severity = 0; exception = [java.lang.NullPointerException]).
You can see attached photo 2.jpg.

At the end installer can not identify profile, although I installed all neccessary components before.

Attachments

• 130898-1.JPG
    130898-1.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 131
Do you mind telling us what your system / platform / tools release / operating system ....
And can you specify what are the "necessary components" were installed.
I guess you did not use a manual (otherwise you would have specified which one).
Based on your basic answers to these basic questions, we might be able to offer some help; without them, we could not.

System which I installed is :
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 8.12 Standalone (demo version, downloaded from edelivery.oracle.com)
Platform is Windows platform.
Tools release is 8.96.
Operating system is Windows xp.

Necessary components which I installed before installation of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne HTML Web server are :IBM WebSphere and IBM HTTP Server 6.0. Also I installed berfore it JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Standalone according to the manual which I downloaded from this forum (this is name of file : 123566-812 Standalone Installation_revised ).

On the other laptop I also try to install JD Edwards EnterpriseOne HTML Web Shop and everything was OK, I use above mentioned manual.

Back