R03B16A - A/R Statistical Report

Vartika

We are currently on 8.12 on AS400 server. When we run the R03B16A UBE on the server. Job results in error. Where as the same job run locally is fine and is able to load data into F03B16S - Summary table.
IS anybody else facing the same issue. Please advise.

Hi Vartika,

Please attached the logs from the server. That will shed more light on the error cause. My first guess is that it is due to corrupt template or version and might require fresh package build and deployment of the report and template on the server. More accurate information can only be found through logs.

Logs are too huge more than 2GB, I dont think I would be able to upload the logs.Any suggestions.

Ok. Then search for "jdeerr" in the logs and send those lines from the log. That might help in better analysis.

Here is the log, i have split the logs. Let me know if you get some information from this. All the jdeerr that I could see where to do with GetExchRate. I dont know the report well, but this should not cause the report to end in an error. Atleast the job should be completed successfully.

Back