Indiana Regional Users Group meets regularly in Indianapolis

Crazy_About_JDE

Crazy_About_JDE

Well Known Member
Hello, everyone within a reasonable drive of Indiananpolis. -- The Indiana Regional Users Group meets regularly at the Indiana Historical Society downtown. Each day-long event features a general presentation in the morning, a JDE-specific open-discussion session, and an afternoon workshop/product demo related to JDE. Often, an Oracle representative will do a brief big-picture presentation in the morning and then remain on hand to answer questions.

The next meetings are scheduled for February 21, July 24, and November 13. Breakfast and lunch are provided FREE, there are great giveaways, a handful of exhibitors, and I always learn something new. Networking with other JDE professionals helps me remember the big picture of what we're trying to do with technology in our organizations, and I find the time away refreshing.

So please consider joining us at an upcoming meeting or spreading the word to someone who may be interested. Even better: perhaps you have some experience to offer the group, whether during open sharing or a more structured presentation.

Read details on the group's blog here: indypsjderug.blogspot.com

Back