Increase # of rows displayed in grid on HTML client

msouterblight1

VIP Member
Hello all,

We are on EnterpriseOne 8.9, with Tools Release 8.94O. I was wondering if anyone knew how to increase the # of rows displayed in the Grid on the HTML client. We are currently displaying 10, but would like more to be displayed.

Matthew

Fortunately for you, the flags to do that were introduced in Tools Release 8.94. The relevant flags go in the [OWWEB] stanza of JAS.INI. For your number of grid rows, you will use GlobalPageSize, and SectionSize. The other flags in the example below deal with performance tuning of the "Go to End" button, and may be left off, but it's best if you put all 4 lines in:

[OWWEB]
GlobalPageSize=50
SectionSize=100
TimeWaitBeforeAutoResume=0
FetchAllPageSize=500

If GlobalPageSize=0, then you get the default behavior of 10 rows fetched. Adjust the value for the number of rows you want to show up by default when you do a Find. It is not recommended to go beyond 100.

The tuning document recommeds a SectionSize of 70, but I find that funny things happen as you ask for the next bunch of rows to be fetched. An odd number of rows shows up, and it seems to me that SectionSize needs to be a multiple of GlobalPageSize.

Hope this helps.

Back