Processing option

caroline

Hi list,

There is somebody who know how to copy a processing option from one pathcode to an other.

Thanks

OneWorld XE
SP13.1
Intel NT 4.0
SQL 7.0

Caroline,

The F98306 table is the Processing Option Text file.
You could use OMW to copy that table from one pathcode to another.

Hope this helps,
Wade

Caroline,
What do you want to copy exactly?
1.) The Processing Option Data Strucrture as Object?
2.) The Processing Option Settings stored in a version of Interactive or Batch application?

The solution is the Project Status Promotion in Object Management Workbench for both scenario.

The correct steps and pre-reqs to achieve it could depends on your current situation.

Please, if you have trouble then answer the previous question and the followings:

A.) From witch Path Code To wich Path Code do you want to copy?
B.) If it is a version then have you modified/added it startin from OMW or starting from Interactive or Batch Version application?
C.) If you done it in OMW then what is the status of the project which contains this OBJ/VER?
D.) Do you have custom Object Management Configuration or the originally shipped?
E.) ... and any other info which could be important in your opinion.

Thanks,

Zoltán

B7332 SP11, ESU 4116422, Intel NT4, SQL 7 SP1
(working with B7321, B7331, XE too)

Hi Zoltan,

I want to copy the values entered in a procession option. For example, somebody set up the procession option of an IV (like P3119 version ZJDE0001 with prompt for values) and I want to copy this setting from PY to PD.

I believed that there was another way to copy it.

Thanks for your support

Caroline

OneWorld XE
SP13.1
Intel NT 4.0
SQL 7.0

Caroline,

Are you experienced with the OMW solution?

An other way could be to copy the appropriate record(s) of F983051 Version List table between the "Versions - XY7333" Data Sources.

Maybe you should update the VRENHV field accordingly (e.g. from PY7333 to PD7333). Also could be a good habit to update the audit fields too.

You can easily accomplish this task with a really simple Table Conversion UBE.

I have never tried this way, so I am very curious to that does it work or not. Please, let us know your results if you have tried this (possible) solution. Thanks.

Good luck,
Zoltán

B7332 SP11, ESU 4116422, Intel NT4, SQL 7 SP1
(working with B7321, B7331, XE too)

Back