Create!form Project Directory

parora

Well Known Member
Hi All,

We are using a Web client and have the Adobe plug-in on installed on 2 different user workstation. For each workstation, we have specified the same "Set Form Project Directory" and "Set Install Directory". For one the Workstation, when we execute the merge option the CF template is overlaid on the PDF. For the 2nd Workstation, when we attempt to execute the merge option, nothing happens. (I think it does not like the Set Form Project Directory, but unsure).

Any guidance on why it would work for 1 user workstation and not the other, everything else being equal?

Thanks.

Create!form Server Plug in Ver 3.2

One quick update on this issue, versions of Acrobat on the workstations appear to be different. Acrobat ver 7 seems to work ok, whereas, Acrobat ver 8 does not; not sure if this is the real issue or not. Has anyone seen anything similiar?

We have two different plug-ins one for Adobe version 6 and one for Adobe version 7. You need to get the plug-in for Adobe version 8 from Bottomline.

Does the version of Cform and plug-in you're using support Acrobat v8? It's possible you just need a service pack update to get it working.

Karen.

Ralph/Karen:

Thanks for your feedback. Do you know if CF version 3.1.60 supports Adobe Version 8.0. Also I did not see any Plug in on Bottomline's Web Site--does them have to be requested from them directly?

Sorry we are on version 3.1.53 which does not support Adobe Version 8, I don't know whether version 3.1.60 does. On the Createform website the latest version for One World is 3.2 which does support Adobe version 8 and includes the plug-in.

Back