Custome Application execution at Standalone Enterprise 8.11 Version

Dheeraj Nare

Hi,

I have installed standalone jdedwards enterprise one 8.11. Everything is working fine except Application excution. In Application design tool only 'Run HTML Application ' tab is showing, 'Run th application ' is not showing for the custom applications.When i try to run the Application by using the 'Run HTML Application', it is saying Websphere path is not found. Is there any way to set the custom Application run by using 'Run the Application ' instead of ' Run HTML Application'. Please suggest me.

Thanks,

Dheeraj

The best way is to save your current spec folder, install WebSphere Express 5.0.2, then reinstall StandAlone. For 8.11 and above, the HTML client is the only way that users can run applications.

As a quick workaround, you'll have to install SQL Server 2000's Enterprise Manager, or maybe MS Access and point an ODBC entry to the JDELocal MSDE database that StandAlone uses. You will need to look for the F9860 table, and for the record that contains your custom object name. On this record, go to the column SIANSIF. Is the value "W"? If so, change it to a blank entry or a space character. Now try your application again.

And if that works for you, let me know, as I am working up an article idea on how to reactivate fat client use for E811 and above.

Back