Shopping Cart

masimons

masimons

I have been tasked with finding an online "shopping cart" solution that integrates with E1. Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with any package that can handle this? Please let me know.

Thanks!
Matt

There are at least 4 that I know of:

ERP2Web (cdisonsulting.com)
Lansa ECommerce Edition (Lansa.com)
SmartCommerce (www.premierway.com)
EASYCommerce (krisesystems.com)

There are probably others, but these are the ones I'm familiar with.

Nice list. Are all of these JDE Partner (certified) products ? Bill - did you implement any of these ? Any experiences/pain ?

Matt,

We at Md2 have implemented OScommerce ( a open source Shopping cart solution
) with E1. Excellent product with lots of feature.

Thanks
Devi Misra

I wish we had implemented one of them. I sent out an RFP, got responses, and was ready to start evaluation process. Then management decided to pull the plug on the project, shooting a nice hole in my credibility.

I don't know if any of these companies is an Oracle/JDE partner (K-Rise is an IConsortium member, I believe), but they all have pre-built connections to JDE, which was one of our requirements. There are certainly other shopping cart applications available, but we have no interest in re-inventing the wheel on the JDE side.

Sorry, nothing of substance to offer regarding experience with any of the products. Maybe when we decide to join the 20th century, (I know, it's the 21st century -- one century at a time, please) I'll be able to speak to the experience/pain issue.

Back