Xe OCM Mappings

Kansas

We have a problem with our OCM Mappings for Terminal Servers "WPD7333". The mappings are from the Xe install CD! I show the business function DEFAULT is set to run on the enterprise server?

JDE support sent me B7332 mappings, they are nowhere near our Xe mappings. Now JDE is asking me for debug logs.

Need Help, can someone with an active Xe environment e-mail me your companies System - B7333 mappings via Excel spreadsheet, so that I can compare the mappings.

Any help is appreciated... 1 week after go-live

Randy
Enterprise AS/400-730 V4R4M0
Deployment NT 4.0 Sequel 7.0 SP 3
Production & Prototype Xe @ SP14.2
With many ESU's

Randi,

log on to the JDEPLAN environment on your deployment server, type OCM in the FAST PATH, select the "One World Planner - B7333" OCM Datasource, type the "JPD7333" (or whatever environment you need) in the Environment column and hit FIND. You will find all out-of-the-box OCM mappings.

Gerd

--
ISM - Solucoes na Internet

http://www.ismnet.com.br/

We gave a stab at WPY7333 just to see if things had gotten better from the WCRP733 out of the box mappings... Numerous things did not run properly. So we have backed off of it and will test and fine tune in our spare time. No more sitting around playing air hockey for us.

AS400 V4R4, XE+XU1+15ESUs, SP14.2, NT-SQL7 for CO

Jack, are you using the OCM mappings for regular PY environment? If so, have you stopped using the W environment all together? Thanks.

We gave a stab at WPY7333 just to see if things had gotten better from the WCRP733 out of the box mappings... Numerous things did not run properly. So we have backed off of it and will test and fine tune in our spare time. No more sitting around playing air hockey for us.

--------------------------
Visit the forum to view this thread at:
http://198.144.193.139/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=OW&Number=10808

C Ho
Intermediate Programmer/Analyst
B7322 SP 12.4
AS/400 coexistant SQL Server 7.0
Sandbox: Xe SP 15 AS/400 coexistant
CO on SQL 7.0

We are strickly using PY7333, PD7333 etc. (no W). Back on B733.2 we ended up tweaking the WPRD733 so much that it soon resembled PRD733 (so there was no difference).

We have experimented with mapping various functions (Sales Order) to the ES and have seen fantastic results. But invariably some program starts to puke. So we intend to take the out of the box WPY7333 and just try to tweak it (without reverting to PY7333).

You would think that there could be a BSFN parameter that would say "If I require cache that the calling function creates, then run on whatever the calling function is running on". That would override OCM. I know...I don't like losing that control, but at least it might work. At least I still have control of my bodily functions.

Back