XE SP23 Cell Overrides on Reports not Working

Brian Claridge

We have upgraded to XE SP23 and several reports which have row specifications with cell overrides will not run successfully.

An example of the error message in the jde.log is "An Invalid Cell record was found for row Gross Margin % and will not be loaded"

We understand that other clients have had the same issue and that it may relate to an additional setting being required on the cell for the reports to work.

Any assistance would be most appreciated.

Which one-off did you install? SP23_R1, SP23_S1 etc. I'm going to apply SP23_R1 soon and want to make sure that is not the tool release you applied.

Patty

Patty

We installed SP23_S1.

According to our CNC resource the error occurs when there is no description in the cell properties for the cell override. I will be testing this soon.

Another feature that has been introduced is that we have some processes that run locally but call subsequent jobs that should run on the server. The subsequently called jobs are now running locally. Unless you specify through OCM the location for running the job any called jobs will run on the same location as the original job.

Regards
Brian

Brian,

I am sure that someone will correct me here if I am wrong but as far as I can remember, a child UBE will always run in the same location and use the same job queue as their parent UBE. I do not think that this feature is new.

Back