E812 Dynamic Java Connector - untrusted node ?

Toilal

Hi,

I'm trying to connect to a fresh installed JD Edwards system from Dynamic Java Connector.

I've read a lot (CNC, Security Administration Guide & Connectors Guide) but it still raise InvalidSpecSourceException on getBSFNMethod call from OneworldBSFNSpecSource instance.

In Enterprise Server logs:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>IsValid: Token for user JDE is from untrusted node _SECURITY</pre><hr />

It seems that the node "_SECURITY" is not trusted. How can i trust this node ?

If you want to help me more, i paste java sources. Full logs and connector configuration are attached in a single file.

SOURCE CODE:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>import com.jdedwards.system.connector.dynamic.*;
import com.jdedwards.system.connector.dynamic.callmethod.*;
import com.jdedwards.system.connector.dynamic.spec.*;
import com.jdedwards.system.connector.dynamic.spec.source.*;</pre><hr />
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
//Step 1: Login
System.out.print("Login ... ");
sessionID = Connector.getInstance().login("JDE", "JDE", "PS812", "SYSADMIN");
UserSession session = Connector.getInstance().getUserSession(sessionID);
if (Connector.getInstance().isLoggedIn(sessionID))
{
System.out.print("OK! (Logged in as " + session.getUserName() + " in " + session.getUserEnvironment() + ")\n");
}

// Create the BSFNSpecSource
System.out.print("Reading BSFNSpecSource ... ");
BSFNSpecSource specSource = new OneworldBSFNSpecSource(sessionID);
System.out.print("OK! (" + specSource.getName() + ")\n");

// Step 2: Lookup the BSFN method from SpecDictionary or BSFNSpecSource
System.out.print("Getting BSFNMethod ... ");
BSFNMethod bsfnMethod = specSource.getBSFNMethod("GetEffectiveAddress");
System.out.print("OK!\n");</pre><hr />

OUTPUT:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>Login ... OK! (Logged in as JDE in PS812)
Reading BSFNSpecSource ... OK! (OneworldBSFNSpecSource user=JDE environment=PS812 role=SYSADMIN)
Getting BSFNMethod ... com.jdedwards.system.connector.dynamic.spec.source.InvalidSpecSourceException: Unable to fetch the BSFN Spec for BSFNMethod GetEffectiveAddress:Environment 'PS812' could not be initialized for user, check user, pwd and environment attribute values
at com.jdedwards.system.connector.dynamic.spec.source.OneworldBSFNSpecSource.createBSFNMethod(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.system.connector.dynamic.spec.source.OneworldBSFNSpecSource.getBSFNMethodExternal(Unknown Source)
at com.jdedwards.system.connector.dynamic.spec.source.AbstractBSFNSpecSource.getBSFNMethod(Unknown Source)
at TestJDE.execMethod(TestJDE.java:38)
at TestJDE.main(TestJDE.java:13)</pre><hr />

Attachments

• 127133-Logs_Config_Connector_Node.txt
    160.3 KB · Views: 879
[ QUOTE ]
IsValid: Token for user JDE is from untrusted node _SECURITY

It seems that the node "_SECURITY" is not trusted. How can i trust this node ?

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems to me that your node "_SECURITY" is a custom defined node - and you probably want to re-visit the trusted node relationship and configuration for the "JDE" user. All of this is explained in chapter 13 of the 8.96 Security Administration Guide - check the F986180 and F986182 to ensure that "_SECURITY" is set up correctly - and the F986181 to ensure that the node lifetime hasn't expired.

When JDE is initially set up, "_LOCALNODE" is the node name that is configured by default - therefore "_SECURITY" is a custom node your CNC has configured. By the way, you need to ensure that the extended token lifetime is modified to 43200 minutes.

SSO Environment Configuration Tools are selected from GH9011|User Management|User Management Advanced and Technical Operations|SSO Environment Configuration Tools.

Hope that helps somewhat ?

Thank you for reply,

_SECURITY was a custom node, you are right.

In fact the problem was coming from some wrong settings on JDE.ini of Enterprise server. It is solved now, and this issue disappered. maxKernelRanges and maxKernelProcesses were set too low and it caused various strange problems, including this one.

With this settings, it now works perfectly (test purpose)

[JDENET]
maxNetProcesses=5
maxNetConnections=20
maxKernelProcesses=35
maxKernelRanges=30

Back