Print Original and Duplicate

JDEMPD

Hi Everyone,

Please help me to solve the below problem!

I am trying to print the same invoice in two pages with Project Properties, Uncollate, Number of duplicates 2 options. i have successfully printed same invoice in two pages.

My problem is i want to print Original Copy in first page and Duplicate Copy in secone page....? i am not able to print this. Any help please.....

RR

Hello RR -

You're working with PDF files and Cform designer for E1 correct?

Your merged form project (original) results in one PDF page. You then want to merge the E1 PDF again with a 2nd form project (duplicate). Correct?

If yes, you need two form projects. The first would directly link/merge based on the name of the PDF output from E1. That project then uses NextCopy Project (Project > Properties) that links it to the 2nd form project. The second form project can have any name, it doesn't have to be tied to the name coming from E1 (i.e. R43500_duplicate.fpj2).

Hope this helps!

Karen.

RR: what version of Create!form are you using? Generally speaking, unless you are on version 6 of the non OneWorld product (which supports environment variables that can handle this) your options are basically to use a Copy Project - the original project would have the "Original Copy" as a watermark on it and the copy project would have the "Duplicate Copy" as a watermark.

Let me know your version and there may be more options.

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your reply. I will try this. I think this option will give 2 merged PDF's one with Original copy and then one with Duplicate copy.

The below is my req.

I have one E1 PDF, one Invoice number (ex:12345) with 2 pages.

When E1 PDF merges with CForm, i want only one merged PDF output. First page like Original Copy (E1 PDF First page), second page like Duplicate Copy (E1 PDF First page), third page like Original Copy ((E1 PDF Second page) and fourth page like Duplicate Copy (E1 PDF Second page)

Hope you got my req.

Thanks in advance
RR

Hi Michael

I am using CForm Designer 3 version.

I have E1 PDF, one invoice number (ex: 12345) with 2 pages.
I want merged PDF output with four pages like below.
First page like Original Copy (E1 PDF First Page), second page like Duplicate Copy (E1 PDF First Page)), third page like Original Copy (E1 PDF Second Page) and fourthe page like Duplicate Copy (E1 PDF Second Page).

Hope you got my req.

Thanks in advance
RR

RR -

Using NextCopy Project under Project > Properties should get "close" to what you need. If the original and duplicate projects both result in 2 PDF pages merged then if you "link" them together with NextCopy Project, you'll get one merged PDF with a total of 8 pages.

I'm currently working in Cform v3.1.40.5125 and am testing with a project similar to the configuration you describe. In this version of CformE1 designer, Print Preview is not showing me what I expect (Orig/Dup/Orig/Dup). Instead, regardless if I'm using Collate or Uncollated, I am only able to get (Orig/Orig/Dup/Dup).

Your results may be different depending on the specific version/build you're running. Normally I would want to test outside of designer (server or plug-in merge). The results from that merge may differ from designer - I don't have access to anything but designer right now.

Karen.

Karen.

Hi guys,

Thank you for your help. I did some R&D last week on my post, finally i got it what i am expecting.

thanks
JDEMPD

Back