Sign In Error JAS sign in error occurred about 8.11

PCkopat

Please Help me i'll eat my brain.... what is my mistake...
i had installed J. application server and JDK by one by.. after i ihad installed 8.11 stdln but so i have no sing in on the web page...... please help me..

Your post is not very legible. Please re-write carefully so we can understand and offer solutions.

sorry you are right..
i had installed stdln 8.11 on my laptop.i had learn that i need to install webshere express... okey... but i havent found it on the internet.but when i install 8.11 it has show me some eror message about java aplication server.it has written like this "there is no Java aplication server on this machine do you want to go on installation " i did it .so i can not open web side of 8.11... eror is about JDK path......and then i installed JDK 5.0 and java aplication server.. and i try to find their right path on OC4J.. so i can open the peoplesoft sing in page with explorer but not there is an eror again.... it is like this " unknow JAS sign in eror occorred."
and i can not find any document about how to install stdln 8.11 ... and webshare express too..

i have found webshare express on the IBM page but i cannot download ıt...
plese help me..
frown.gif
confused.gif
frown.gif

There is a specific order for installation. You need to install the prerequisite software before you install the StandAlone.

In fact, you'll have to uninstall it, install WebSphere Express, install the C++ if you need it, then install StandAlone.

Another option might be if you could get a hold of the OAS version of StandAlone. That will install everything you need as part of the installation package.

thanx klwong.....
i will try to install it again .. but i dont have webshere express. and any link of it.
i have found it on IBM webpage but there is a problem on there. i hadnt got an account on IBM webpage. so i had created an account bymyself but i dont know why IBM wants me to write a site number.so ı coulnd't download ıt from there...
can you help me about that..

If you have access to edelivery.oracle.com, you should be able to find WebSphere Express 5 there.

For the patches to bring WebSphere Express up to 5.0.2.18, you'll have to go back to the IBM web site.

i couldnt install it correctly.i have a 8.11 demo installation guide (PDF format). i tried to install it with this guide... om my machine there is acrobat reader 8.0 and microsoft access and also Visual studio v6.0 ... i think these are prereguisites.firstly i had unistall about JDE and Webshere. and then restart my computer. i tried to install websphere express v6.0 ( i had found it on edelivery.oracle.com......... is this problem that upper version installation ) after i had installed SQL Server Driver for JDBC SP2. and acordoing to guide i have to copy some of drivers into a path...i did it. and then installation of 8.11 stdln CD1. i did it but i took same eror that ..."there is no SQL Server driver for JDBC. so there might be problem to run 8.11." clicked ok. and there is an eror page again... it was about Webshere i thing. bec it told me that " there is no Java aplication server on your machine ....." clicked ok.and i can not find LoadEOne.exe and UnLoadEOne.exe for copy into CD1/Client.and there were something for copying again,jdbj.ini and tnsnames.ora from CD1/Client to following location "C:\E811\JAS\EA_JAS_80.ear\webclient.war\WEB-INF". near that also i couldnt find this location on my machine ".
so it doesnt work .....
what are my mistakes....... if you can help me i will be very happy.
i had attached this installation guide.

Attachments

• 126966-811%20Stand-alone%20Installation%20Guide.pdf
    817 KB · Views: 81
Back