Unable to Install E810 Fat Client

indra

Hello,

I am facing problem when i tried to install the E810 fat client. This was working fine till last week, but when i tried to reinstall the fat Client i am getting the following error which i am sending as an attachment.

I have tried the same to install on different machine but was of no use( I am getting same error ) .

The error says unable to Load DV810. Please see the attached screen shot for better understanding the error.

Any help would be appreciable.

Thanks
Indra

Attachments

• 126448-E810_ Error.doc
    392.5 KB · Views: 85
It appears from the error that it's trying to connect to an Oracle database since the error is refering to a type "O" data source, so make sure you have a proper tnsnames.ora file on that machine. I believe a blank tnsnames.ora file is required even if you don't use an Oracle database, but not sure.

Also, if the data source it's failing to connect to is not an Oracle database at all, try deleting and recreating the data source it's trying to connect to. Sometimes if you specify a data source as an Oracle database on accident and try to change it, the Oracle settings may still be there in the definition.

Hi Cncjunior1,

I could open the JDE fat client now but i'm unable to open OMW. Once after giving OMW in the fast path the entire JDE is struck and its forceble asking to close the JDE. I am unable to find the cause for this.Any kind of help is appreciable.

Regards
Indra

Back