Queue Settign got changed

Jaise James

Reputable Poster
We are on E810 TR 8.96c1 on Wintel/SQL Platform. Recently we encountered an issue, where a job was hardcoded to run on a particular Queue ( Qsave). It has been running there for over 2 years. Suddenly on October 2, it went back to running on QBATCH( Default queue). Why would this happend. This Job is R0911Z1.

User does not have rights to override queue and I have checked OMW Logs to ensure this was not promoted around that time. Does any one knows any thing about this

We've run into a different situation, but I post it here as perhaps it's related. We deploy JDE to users via Citrix, over our LAN. If the user's network account gets locked out during the day (after they're connected to JDE), and they submit a batch job, the system cannot access their .ini file (and the defined [Network Queue Settings] UBEQUEUE value, so the job goes down the QBATCH queue (and stays in 'waiting' mode forever because it is not a valid queue for us). I guess if it can't find the ini, it "runs home to mama" as QBATCH.

Back