Crystal XI X2 support information

Joe_Starr

Ok, today I learned that if I want to run Crystal XI R2 that I must be now running v8.11 or v8.12 of EnterpriseOne. This was "apparently" left out of all the MTR documentation. In the mean time, I am in the midst of an upgrade to tools release 8.96.1.5 and was hoping to go red stack to accomodate our web clients. Now it appears that since Crystal XI is not supported for my JDE release (v8.10) that I have to revert back to Crystal X which oh by the way looses support at the end of 07. Has anyone began an upgrade to Crystal XI R2 that is using v8.10 or v8.9 of Ent One? If I understand things right....I can't even upgrade to tools v8.96.1.5 because then I would be required to upgrade to websphere 6 which I believe will not support Crystal X. Do I have this correct?????In order to go to OAS, JDE says you must be on Crystal XI R2.

Anybody have any insight they would like to share???

Joe
EntOne v 8.10
Tools v8.94.I1 with 8.96.1.5 in Dev
Sql Server 2000
Windows OS everywhere

Crystal is just a reporting tool, you don't need it to be "supported". Is there some sort of JDE-Crystal plug in that your using that makes you think you need it to be supported?

We are using XI (Its not R2, but anyways) with 8.9 without any issues.

Back