XMLInterop Failures after XE SP23_L2 Update

brandonkirsch

We recently upgraded our JDE Xe B7333 from SP23_L1 to SP23_L2. We use the XMLInterop functionality to process SP Sales Orders sent directly to use from our customers. Since the upgrade we are receiving incomplete and downright confusing responses back from JDEdwards, indicating a Sales Order has not been created when it in fact exists in the system.

Here is a sample of what the failed response looks like. If we go into JDE however we can find the sales order by the supplied customer PO. We are submitting valid customer AN8s in the "mnAddressNumber" and "mnShipTo" fields as you can see in the snips from our JDE Debug logs I have attached.
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> <jdeResponse user="iway" type="callmethod" sessionidle="300" session="47631.1190121294.1" environment="PY7333">
<callMethod app="XMLInterop" name="F4211FSBeginDoc" runOnError="no">
<returnCode code="2"/>

<params>
<cCMDocAction>A</cCMDocAction>
<cCMErrorConditions>2</cCMErrorConditions>
<cCMUpdateWriteToWF>2</cCMUpdateWriteToWF>
<szCMVersion>ZJDE0001</szCMVersion>
</params>
<errors>
<error code="041H">Error: Sold to address number is invalid</error>
<error code="041I">Error: Ship to address number is invalid</error>
</errors>
</callMethod>
<returnParams failureDestination="ERROR.Q" successDestination="SUCCESS.Q">
</returnParams>
</jdeResponse> </pre><hr />

Does anyone have any ideas why this would be happening? This response is less than 1/10th the size I am expecting. Usually it includes a response for each EditLine (one part number and quantity each) as well as the EndDoc which is supposed to contain the mnSalesOrderNo -- that is not returned to me but it is still created.

I have attached a file with various snips of JDE logging. We are receiving various return value 1's and return value 2's. They include many from GetUDC, GetStandardUoMConversionFactor, F4211FSBeginDoc as well as each ProcessOrderLine and F4573GetNextFreeGood.

If anyone could help determine which one of this failures is causing these errors and odd, truncated looking XML responses I would greatly appreciate the help!

Attachments

• 124908-JDE_Various_traces.txt
    33.9 KB · Views: 149
I also wanted to comment that roughly 1 in 8 orders DO process successfully and without error. I have yet to find any differences in valid, accepted orders and rejected, broken ones. Even among the same customer the results can be different.

Back