User Overrides and Default OMW Project

TRUTECH

Is there a way to allow access to delete user overrides with application P98950 "User Overrides" but not have it added to the users default project when they delete it? There are times when the user overrides become corrupt and need to be deleted but we don't want to give the user access to OMW to remove the record from there default project. Any help would be great.

THANKS Tom

Oneworld Xe SP23
Oneworld 8.10
SQL

I find it curious that you chose to "welcome" this newcomer by implying that:

1. He didn't follow the guidelines
2. He didn't ask his question intelligently ("How to Ask Questions the Smart Way")
3. He didn't ask his question intelligently, in case he wasn't insulted enough by the first reference to this document.
4. He breached some obscure rule of etiquette.

There are lots of bad posts on this site, but this wasn't one of them.

Peter

Thanks for the information on the R98222B - Purge OMW Project. We were hoping to find a way to not have it go in the project at all. We have a couple of things in mind that we may use for a solution, R98222B being one of them.
Thanks again for the info.

Tom
smile.gif

Bill, Tom,

It was never my intention to insult anyone, if I have I apologise.
blush.gif

To satisfy your curiosity, you may have noticed that I prefaced the links with:
"If you have not already done so, please look at the following links. As a new member they may be of interest to you." I would have thought that by doing that I would not be making any insulting implications.

I agree with you that there are lots of bad posts on this site, but this wasn't one of them.
smile.gif

I was just drawing attention to this information, that I find valuable, and that others, not just Tom, would find beneficial.

Back