How to disable Blank Page in pdf

jded1

Hi,
I have a report in JDE which prints the details for contracts,with details of each contract on each page based on the names of the contracts I put in the data selection.

Now I have put a condition due to which if I put say 10 contracts in the data selection,only contracts satisfying that condition get printed whereas others don't.This I did using "Suppress Section Write".

But my problem is that though those contracts (which don't follow the new condition I put)dont get printed but a blank page comes for those contracts in the pdf.

To explain further,If I put 10 contracts in the data selection and if only 6 contracts follow my condition, then I should get only 6 pages in the pdf but now I am getting 10 pages with 6 pages having the details of those contracts and the remaining four completely blank.

Is there a way that I can disable the blank pages from appearing so that I get a pdf without those blank pages.

I am using ERP 8.0 with SP19.

Can anyone guide me as to how to get his problem solved?

Thanks
Bala

Hi Bala,

Instead of using "Suppress Section Write", assign your RV variables in the "IF" condition for the contracts which you want to print.That way the contracts which you dont want to print wont even come in picture.

If you are printing directly from Business View columns then remove them from the section and instead assign them inside the "If" statements to RV variables.

That would do the trick.

Back