View PDF

CNC Guy

Well Known Member
Hi,

We have a strange problem here. One of our webservers is not displaying any pdf's when doing a "View PDF" from the web for any submitted report. The same report can be viewed from a Citrix/ Fat Client which tells that the pdf in the PrintQueue is fine. For some reason while viewing it though the web client it is not opening. The window just opens and processes for sometime and then a blank page is displayed.

I even tried disabling the "Open in Browser" option in Adobe but it still does not open.

Surprisingly from the same machine if I open a pdf from a differenet web/enterprise server it does open fine (Basically we have 2 Enteprise Servers hosting different envioronments and 2 corresponding web servers).

What can be the issue here? I had the same issue some days back and i bounced the web server and it worked. This time though it is not helping.

Appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks,
CNC Guy
E1 8.10
UNIX
Websphere 5.0 on UNIX

We resolved our issue. The issue was that there was a space crunch on our web server and hence the temporary pdfs were not created on the web server. We freed up some space and things are fine now.
Long live JDE !!!!. We did not have any error in our jas logs
frown.gif

Back