OAS Clustering and Web Cache

dmbujak

Well Known Member
I feel obligated to preface my question to avoid getting flamed. I already have googled, used the customer connection, searched several technical websites, downloaded, and even read several papers on OAS clustering and web cache. I understand most of the concepts but was wondering if anybody has created personal white papers or documentation that they would be willing to share. I usually create my own "JDE" documentation when performing similar tasks because the supporting software is JDE specific. Just wondering if anybody can make my life easier, one way or the other, I will get this configured.

This is for 8.12, 8.96.1.2, two Intel web servers running 3 JVM's per machine. They are dual core processors with 8gb for the apps. If it matters, which it doesn't, the backend is an AS400 (595) with seven LPARS.

I'm working on the documentation - will be presenting at OpenWorld 2007 and this is something I plan to cover.

I know for sure I cannot make the conference. Is there any chance of me getting the document? I feel akward asking but this is a high priority for my client and Oracle support keeps stating this is out of scope.

Back