FormScape - page limits?

Djohnson

Djohnson

Well Known Member
We have experienced FormScape stopping on page 16 of long purchase orders. The JDE PDF is full and correct, but FormScape just goes no further. Is it possible there is a page limit setting we have not found? Yes, the developers are long gone.
Any suggestions?
confused.gif

I guess FormScape guys don't monitor JDEList. Too bad!!!
confused.gif

Stll looking for an answer.

Does formscape use virtual printers for its processing - we had a similar problem with create form which was due to the spooling settings.

Thanks for the possible lead. We are checking. Will let you know what we find out.

HELLO - FORMSCAPE?????

OK - just to clarify - with create form we had the settings in the virtual printer set to "start printing straight away" and the printer could shift it out faster than create for could deliver to it so the job got truncated when the virtual printer buffer emptied. Changing it to "wait til you've got everything" fixed the issue. May well be irrelevant but you never know. Obviously the settings named above aren't the exact terms MS use.

I haven't worked with Formscape for a while but I know we had MUCH larger jobs than 16 pages.

Without a developer there is not much you can do. Perhaps check the queue folder within formscape to ensure the whole PDF is there. Check the printer input queue to see if pausing printing and resuming allows you to get past 16 pages.

Lastly, if you can get a developer of some sort, you should be able to load the PDF manually and step through it. You may be able to debug your way to a complete document (and print this). If you still stop at page 16.. you may find out why.

Good luck

Back