How to call ENDNET and STRNET in CL Programming

Biraj Kumar Padhy

We are using peoplesoft Enterprise one. Our server is AS400 and OS is OS400. We are entering following to Stop the jde Services.

ADDLIBLE E810SYS
ENDNET.

For taking back up one person is coming to office at night 10 O'clock. which became painful. Kindly help us to get a CL program to call this. so that we will call that CL program at our scheduled time. kinly help me to write a CL program to call this. SO that we will call that CL program at a scheduled time and we will take the scheduled back up.

Try this in a CL program:
PGM
---ADDLIBLE E810SYS
---ENDNET
---CLRIPC
ENDPGM

Desconsider the 3 (-), I putted it to you know that has a space there.
Compile it in a library and schedule it using wrkjobscde

You can make a code to start oneworld using the same logic. Just chang ENDNET by STRNET

Robson

Yes, but don't forget to launch the CLRIPC before the STRNET, otherwise it will mess up the services
wink.gif

We tried the procedure. It was working fine. Since last 4th december we applied some PTFs. While running the CL program in scheduler system is giving one informational message. It is wating for this for next to proceed. Kindly help me to escape from this

I looked in our log today. We are getting the same message but the processing does not stop.

From . . . . . . . . . : QPGMR Severity . . . . . . . : 80
Message type . . . . . : Information
Date sent . . . . . . : 12/11/07 Time sent . . . . . . : 03:35:22

Message . . . . : Cleared IPC structures for the range 2101 through 04100

============================

MONMSG

Something else to consider ... The ENDNET can complete and move on to the next step in the program before the kernel jobs have completely shutdown. You might want to move the CLRIPC to your startup. Or do them in both places.

Back