JDE Enterprise One TechnoFunctional Car Washer needed

altquark

altquark

Legendary Poster
[ QUOTE ]

Client needs a JDE Enterprise One consultant that would ultimately be a dogsbody. Must have mix of technical/functional experience and have lots of expertise with and have expertise with the hose, sponge and wax application. We need this person to come in and complete some waxing that were part of our Phase I implementation plan but we never finished by the previous car washer. It will be a mix of washing/waxing, buffing, polishing, undercarriage cleaning, vacuuming, engine cleaning and cleanup, etc. Anyone with position management, dusting, house cleaning preferably with multi-language/country experience is a huge plus! Experience with the latest buffing machines is also a plus but they need to have at least some polishing experience.

3 hour contract in Jacksonville, FL. Can pay $65hr

[/ QUOTE ]
Its amazing that some people pay more for someone to wash their cars than to implement JDE software. Just thought I would point out this slight discrepancy.

If you are willing to go to Dallas, TX for $55 an hour, I have a couple of dirty cars that need cleaning in my garage - you'll get paid more and get shafted less....

LOL!

Technofunctional (aka Technofunktional) = genre of consultant that can implement Financials and Manufacturing modules while lip-synching New Wave Artists from the 80's and early 90's. Must have thorough knowledge of Devo, Rick James, Flock of Seagulls, and Wham.

HCM = Idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis (IHSS) and hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy (HOCM). A non-obstructive variant of HCM is apical hypertrophic cardiomyopathy [8], which is also known as nonobstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and Japanese variant hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (since the first cases
described were all in individuals of Japanese descent).

My sense is that this combination of skills is going to be very busy on other contracts right now. They are going to need to up the rate to at least $75.

I just saw that Dallas TX advertisement for $55/hr and all those requirements and laughed too. I'm not even a consultant and I can figure out that this must be a tight fisted customer who kicked out the original implementors (probably over money) or were just unwilling to pay more to finish the job right.

Back