SOX Security Layout for Menu Access and Security WB

JoshP

Are there any tools or applications out there that will help layout current menu access and/or P00950 security records?

Ideally it would be nice to have said tool that will print out not only P00950 records in a concise viewable format but also display what each user/group can access through their menus.

Does something like this exist for ERP 8.0 One World Explorer? I'm using an Intel platform and SQL 2000.

Thank you.

Hi,
I think you want to have way ou by which you want to see the complete list of access the users are having. I dont think there is any standard tool for this.

You can write one Customized report or use SQL query for this. Pls let me know incase I have understood you wrong or you want any information from my side.

Yes - look under my website and you'll see in the downloads section a nice excel form that I use with my customers.

Secondly - if you want to extract F00950 records - then look at Everest Softwares' Security Commander - that is a very nice SOX tool.

Going further, look at either QSoftware or Allout security - either one provides good SOX level management and reporting.

Back