File Locks On PO Files

JSS

Hello - We are experiencing a situation where all PO related programs fail to pull up, add, or delete records from PO related files such as F4311. I found that there are locked on these files in SQL that are not being released. Once I identify the lock and kill the process that is causing it, everything works fine. We are running 8.11 SP1 8.96_G1 on all windows servers with SQL 2005 as the DB. Below is the job log of the process that is causing the lock. I would appreciate if anyone can help in resolving this issue.

6428/1576 WRK:SVOSS_0131C008_P4312 Thu Jul 12 11:29:02.090000 evtcache.c1876
Failed to get event defintion for event RTRECOUT. Please check is event definition correct?

Hello,
We are experiencing the same issue. Could you let me know, how did you resolve the issue..
Thanks

[ QUOTE ]
Hello,
We are experiencing the same issue. Could you let me know, how did you resolve the issue..
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi everyone, I found something about the RTE Events in KG, maybe help. Im going to apply next day and I give my result, basically is turnoff the Realtime Events, using the application P90701A and then change the status of the event.

This is the SOLUTION ID: 201031288

Regards

Back