Processing Options missing

sheeba

Reputable Poster
The Processing Option on the R42565 versions get completely wiped off with blanks in all the PO values. This has been happening every so often from the last two weeks.

has anyone seen this before.

any help will be appreciated.

thanks
sheeba
x5686

What about PO's of other applications? Can you open OMW?

If the answer is no, please check the special instructions for your last planner ESU, you'll find something similar.

Alex

no this happens only to R42565.

we just found out that it wipes out the PO values whenever a user checks in a new version. ie. It erases the PO values on all the different versions of R42565 as soon as the user checks it in.

any ideas why?

thanks
sheeba

We are experiencing the same issue with a different custom report. Did you ever resolve this?

I've seen this before due to a developer making changes to the template the report uses. Look at the F983051 for the report and see what template the versions are using. Look at the values in this table before the issue is occuring before the version is checked in and then look at them after the version is checked in. We found that the templates would change after checking in a version for the report that was having this issue.

This happened a long time ago for us and was back in XE so my memory on the exact details is a little spotty and I don't remember what needed to change to correct it, but hopefully this may lead you on the right track.

Back