How to install JD Edwards Application EnterpriseOne 8.1.2.

JDE113

Hi all.
I want to install JD Edwards Application EnterpriseOne 8.1.2. for Oracle on RHEL 4.0.
Please help !

Follow the guide Boss.. Its all about that ..

1. See that ur Machines meet the Min Tech Req as mentioned by Oracle.

2. Get the guide..

3, Get going .. !!!
smile.gif

Everything availble at www.peoplesoft.com ... !!

I don't condone this practice, but a few turns with a corkscrew would probably do it. I figure if you fail the first time, who cares?

You take a lot of sleeping drugs...then get someone to open your cranium in the temporal lobes, and yank out your grey matter. Sheesh Jon, I thought you were a smart Brit...we don't need to wait years for a surgery in the states, we don't subscribe to the awful socialized medicine that others think is so grand. If you need an operation here, you get it...
smile.gif
Cancer survival in the states 60%...all others...10...kinda says something...eh? Hope the lobotomy goes well...

[ QUOTE ]
You take a lot of sleeping drugs...then get someone to open your cranium in the temporal lobes, and yank out your grey matter. Sheesh Jon, I thought you were a smart Brit...we don't need to wait years for a surgery in the states, we don't subscribe to the awful socialized medicine that others think is so grand. If you need an operation here, you get it...
smile.gif
Cancer survival in the states 60%...all others...10...kinda says something...eh? Hope the lobotomy goes well...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sleeping drugs? Bah, a couple of shots of cheap whiskey then bang your head really hard against the wall and the skull will pop right open. Have someone who is sober reach in and grab the appropriate grey matter, duct tape the split and take some Tylenol.

Hi,

1. You can go to www.peoplesoft.com and search for the
E812 installation manual on UNIX platforms, there's
one for UDB/DB2 and another for Oracle DBs.
2. Or, you can hire an external senior CNC that will
help you with its technical intricacies.

I strongly recommend you #2, unless you have some
sandbox installation where you can practice option #1
until you feel comfortable enough with a live
install process.

Good luck!

Dear Sir,

Even i am trying to install 8.12. If you get any information, please send me the information/Links to [email protected]. I need some documents/help on oracle/Sql database installation.

Thanks and regards

Wilfred

Install as per the installation guide.If you struck up anywhere...let me know.

Steps/Documentation for installing JDE Logic server 8.11

Dear Sir,

Can u please send me the steps/Documents for installing logic server on 8.11 (Windows 2003/SQL server 2000, 8.96.13 Tools Release)

My E-mail address is [email protected]

Thanks and regards

Wilfred Tauro

Back