about hardware'n software adaptation

PCkopat

about hardware\'n software adaptation

does anybody else know that can i install JDE stdln 8.11 or 8.10 on MAC laptop....does apple allow to install it....
you know i need to use PDF for printing the prints and MSDN near JDE stdln....
we wanna use it for demos.....
smile.gif

Re: about hardware\'n software adaptation

Sounds like you're asking if you can run JDE on a Mac . . .
the answer is no, you can't.

True for a PowerMac...but the latest Mac computers can run Windows natively if you install Boot Camp, as now they ship with Intel processors instead of PowerPC, so the answer is "yes you can".

Under Bootcamp you should be able to run Oneworld. Either that, or a vmware instance (try installing the FreeBSD version under darwin). I have no idea what the performance would be like - but it'd be very interesting to hear from you when you do this.

My next laptop is going to be a mac. I said that last laptop, and I regret not following through on it...!

Has anybody tried running JDE in linux using Wine? I have an instance of Ubuntu under one of my laptops, maybe i'll mess with it this weekend. I have no life, I'm a CNC.

No, but there would be utterly no point to it in my opinion. JDE is often problematic enough on its own, and you want to try to run it on what is basically Windows 98 dll's?

Back