seeking Create!form designer for an i5 project

Eric Lehti

VIP Member
We need to redesign several Create!form (release 2.7) reports now and would like to have you or another Create!form expert do it for us cuz' we don't have the time. Might take 20 to 80 hours of your time. You could do it evenings/weekends from the comfort of your home. The Bottomline team has some skilled people who could do the work for us, but we are wondering if your rate would be less than theirs.

Later on, might also use this person to redesign as needed for our upgrade to JDE A9.1.

Call me, Eric L, at 918-879-6036.

Hello Eric –

Good speaking with you yesterday. I wasn’t going to post a response but after thinking about it overnight my comments might benefit the JDEList community that use the Create!form forum.

As you know, Create!form applications require little administration/maintenance once they are cleanly implemented in production. However, getting something "cleanly" implemented can be a frustrating, time-consuming experience. Once things are implemented and running in production, it can be difficult to find time for changes needed (additional forms, software upgrades, new modules, etc.).

If anyone else reading your post has questions or is looking for help, I’d encourage them to post to this forum. There are many Create!form savvy people active on this forum that can offer advice, assistance and opinions. As you found out, all you have to do is ask!

Karen.

Back