CFR 21 Audit - UBE Processing

adelev

Hi All,

I installed the JDE Audit Module in our ProtoType environment. It works!! Except for our UBE processing on the server. When I run the reports locally on the fat client, the reports work, as soon as I run it on the server, it errors out. The following error message gets logged in the report jde.log file "JDB9900621 - Audit is off for environment PY7334". I am not sure what this means, because Auditing IS switched on for PY7334. If there is anyone out there that could tell me how to get the reports to run on the server, I would really appreciate it. If there is anyone out there that could tell me that this is not possible, I would really appreciate that as well.

We are using JDE Enterprise 1 - ERP8 SP23 SQL Database

Thank you all

Adele

If you review the documentation on CRF21 for 8.11, you will notice that there is requirement to map the report locally. I would assume that this is because the system builds temporary tables (using MSDE) in which the report is actually run off of..so the report must be run locally on a fat client..

-John

<FONT face=3D"Default Sans Serif, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" si r about 3 yrs now,though we created customized sql statements to&nbsp ;generate the reports...but as far as i can remember,I didnt&nb sp;encountered problems like you describe. may I know which report yo ur are running. is it R9500005? did you execute it from P9500005?if m emory serves me right,this report needs to be executed on the fat cli ent coz it needs populates a local table (F9500005)on your data\jdeb7 (access DB). btw, did youperform thethe copy audit to al l the other environment with the same path code in P9500001?</DIV><DIV>&nbs problems i encounteredin cfr11:</DIV><DIV>1. DB view, trigger, table problem when you do an export/import (MS sql might have a different proces s, but i expect it will have the same problem)from 1business da ta to another</DIV><DIV>2. linking between the audit tables & sha dow table (AXXX)are gone when you disable auditing</DIV><DIV>3. repor t are not very user friendly.</DIV><DIV>4. cannot usethe P9500005 int eractive program in WEB.</DIV><DIV>5.normal DB overhead issues, like performance and space</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>hope the above issue </DIV " target=3Dblank>

My understanding while I was setting this up was that reports run locally.
You may want to double check with Oracle.
Barb Kramarski

Back