BSFN Error for OneWorld Xe

ToddT

After upgrading the iSeries OS from V5R2 to V5R3, the X00TAX BSFN started causing errors in Speed Voucher entry. The same voucher can be entered through Standard Voucher entry without any problem. Before the upgrade we verified all appropriate ESUs had been installed and IBM APARs had been downloaded. The user is on a Citrix server. Vertex has never been installed. Current release is OneWorld Xe. Once debugging is turned on in the JDE.INI file for this user, the error goes away. I have tried changing the OCM Mappings for this BSFN with no change in the results. This problem cannot be reproduced on a full windows client, even when logged into the "W" environment. I have tried increasing the ConnectTimeout setting in the enterprise servers INI file.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what else I can do to try and recitfy and/or troubleshoot this issue?

Hi Todd,

We are having troubles with the same BSFN X00TAX. I'd like to know what error mesage are you getting. Mine is related to the RetrivingTaxCache.
I've posted my error w/o response
frown.gif
you'll find my post and attachment in : http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=122254&page=6&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Any comment will apretiate it.
Victor

Back