Unit of measure conversion in summary avalibity

las_1245

las_1245

Hi List,

I am working on world 7.3A Cumm11 based project where we are migrating data for client.We have migrated F4101 & F41002,F41021 files from source env(which is again World7.3A cumm 11) to destination env.In destination env I have changed primary UOM to EA which is BX in source env.F41002 is also copied properly as I can see all UOM conversions.While I enquire on summary avalibity,I can see qtys in EA.But If I try changing UOM to BX,system does not convert qtys to BX which happens (otherway round Bx to EA, as primary UOM in source env is BX) in source env.UOM set ups in P4101 application are also OK.I just enter p4101 & go through all scrrens like default UOm,UOM conversion & come out of P4101 .Further I again enquire on summary avalibity & change UOM to BX,I can see correct conversion to BXs.I have almsot 2000 items in F4101 & it is not possible to repeat this step for all items.Does any body know why this is happening & if there is any work around.I know if primary UOM is changed the UOM conversion becomes void.But here I am moving data to different env & tables are also being copied properly.

Thanks-Las

The UOM fields for an item just define how it is stocked, purchased and sold etc. If you change the stocking UOM the system is not suddenly going to convert your inventory for the item from Each to Boxes. You need to do that yourself using a Reclassification stock adjustment. I think that's what you were asking...

Hope this helps...

Thanks for your feedback.

As I have mentioned we have migrated data.I have converted qtys in F41021 from Boxes to Eaches by writting SQLs.F41021 is up to date with qtys in eaches.The issue is with summary avalibity.I am attaching screen shots.

Attachments

• 120462-Summary availability.doc
    102 KB · Views: 151
Back