Perform invoice/voucher matching through F43121z1

Lime

We are performing an external matching in a third party product between invoice vouchers and reciepts.
When the matching is done we want to import the information to JDE and update the information the Invoice and Reciept so it looks like the matching has been made in JDE. My idea was to use F0411z for invoice information and F43121z1 for import of the transaction with the matched quantity and amount.
Is it the best way to do it or is it any other way to import this information?

We use R470412 (F47041, F47042, F47044) for 3-way match. Works fine.
Hope this helps,
Bojan

I have tried that one to. I did not managed to get the Batch Job to understand that it should proccess the transaction. Is there anything else to think of when i'am using that interface? I have populate all the fields that they recommend in the documentation.

Which version of the software are we talking about here. You have to use one of the user fileds for the number of lines of receipt(NLIN) to match, or else the batch job goes crazy.

I have used the Job R470412. First i tried the XJDE0002 but it act as you described above. Then i tried the XJDE0001 but that one never processed any transactions. It looked like it didnt recognized my transaction.
Wich one should i use?
Is there anyone who has an table insertion example for a voucher reciept match transaction(F47041/F47042/F47044)? Is the summary(F47044) mandatory by the way?

can I ask why you want to keep the information in two different systems? RECONCILIATION IS A MAJOR ISSUE ( I MEAN BETWEEN THE TWO SYSTEMS).

We have a system that scan and interprets the invoice image, then the invoice is digitaly distributed throw the organization by a web based workflow system. We have two invoice types, one for expense invoices that uses the F0411z1 and F0911z1 for preliminary and final registration of the invoice to JDE. That works fine. Now its the part where we want to match order based invoices and send the final accounting/matching result to JDE. Thats why i asked the question in the first place. The product is a third party product that has been integrated with other ERP-systems. So we try to find a similar way to do that in JDE. All the information can be extracted from the other system so it is just a question, how?

For a Similar Doc Management Solution to a third party software scanning the images for a PO Based invoice, I have used the UBE R470412 (F47041,F47042 and F47044) to do the Invoice Match.

I have the NER used to write the F47 Files above.
I can send it direct to your email.

Like Online says you have to populate the URAB field in F47042 with the receipt line number from F43121 (NLIN).

Hope this helps
Sriram Visvanathan
SNB Services Inc.

Back